Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Tailed Activities

At school, there were some events where some of us were asked to put a tail on. Perhaps teachers did not think a lot, but they certainly helped my fetish develop further. Most of the pupils did not associate tails with penises like I had, so they were OK. To me, walking around with even a fake tail was as embarrassing as walking around naked (probably a bit better).

At Grade 1, we presented a song, Aye Aye. Aye Aye is "a lemur, a strepsirrhine primate native to Madagascar" (Wikipedia), but the song descried it as a monkey with a long tail. 2 pupils from each class (there were 5 classes in my grade) were chosen to partially dress up as Aye Aye and perform (dance and sing). Luckily, I was not selected. I was sure I would not be able to act "normal."

10 pupils would perform on the stage while the remaining would sing on the floor in front of the stage. We were facing the audience, and we could not see the performing pupils on stage. The singing group wanted to have a peek at the performing group with tails, so the rehearsal, facing the audience did not go very well. Finally, the head of the grade 1 decided to let us see them during the rehearsal in full. As we turned around and faced the performing group, I heard someone saying, "oh finally, I can see XXX's dick!" It was not me. But I guess there was someone else who made the same association that tails and penises are similar or the same as I did.

We finally saw the performing group with their tails on their behind. I noticed it was satisfying some desire that I should not mention to others. Boys with tails looked so erotic, and I think a weird sexual desire was turned on.

Another song that comes to my mind is Kogitsune Konkon (Baby Fox making sound). Maybe it's a secret code in Japanese education, to secretly expose pupils with experiences of wearing tails and develop tail fetish?


No comments:

Post a Comment