Tuesday, July 26, 2016

About Myself

Hello dear readers,

Welcome to Male Tail Growth Fetish blog. I am a Japanese male with some dirty thoughts about men (unwillingly) growing tails, and I am hoping to share my ideas with other men and have them develop the same or similar fetish. Later, these men could establish sex clubs involving it, and I can visit them as a customer.

In developing this fetish, I think I was talented. I have seen some non-sexual movies, TV shows, talks, and so on, and managed to find them very erotic. I will be sharing them here, and hopefully you will find them arousing as well, letting them develop the tail growth fetish yourself.

Disclaimer: My ideas may be disturbing to a lot of people, so this blog is not for everyone. If you find the posts disturbing, please go elsewhere. This is the first, and probably the only warning. You have been warned, and please do not let this blog cause any psychological traumatic experiences.

2 comments:

  1. I am very intrigued by this blog. I am glad to know that I am not alone. I think having a long monkey tail would be awesome. Being able to grow and recede a long monkey tail at will would be amazing too.

    rthcats2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such a late response. I keep praying so that some special power would I think it's possible. Now my tailbone feels a big tingling. I hope it's not going to turn into a cancer. It seem to be so many people like us. Curries may be a good place to find more people into this.

      Delete