Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Kagaku Sentai Dynaman (1983) - 1

I was born in 1979, so I must have been about 4 years old when this show was on.

This show was before the time I played Tail Tag, so this must be the show that caused the tail growth fetish though I don't remember watching it when it was first aired.

It was a typical Power Ranger story, but the villains had tails. They could disguise as regular people, with their tails hidden, but when they got surprised, their tails would pop out.

Years later, when I saw the videos, I realized I was highly aroused by it. The tail popping almost looked as though a man getting a boner, and popping out of his pants. Furthermore, as their tails pop out, they would bend their knees outward, tails seen much easier. In my culture, women are supposed to keep their legs closed where men could either spread them or keep them closed, so I found the pose very arousing (the 4th bmp).




(From Episode 1)

Recently, I started twitter, and have made several gif's from the show. You can see them below, and see if these scenes turn you on.


(From Episode 3, Dyna Black 's motion is mean, but erotic)



(Episode 12, Man's angry face is cute, too!)
There are more to come, so please stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment