Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tail Tag

I was 5 or 6 years old when I played Tail Tag for the first time.

In Tail Tag, each person in the game would put a long rectangular object on his pants in preparation as a "tail". Once the game begins, he tries to pull off the other one's "tail." Once the tail is pulled off, he is out of the game. The goals are to keep the tail as long as possible and pull off as many tails as possible.

When the game was first introduced, I felt strange arousal. To this date, I believe the reasons to be...
  1. The shape of tails in general - looks like a penis in a wrong direction.
  2. The shape of the tail - it was about 3 feet long, which would be fun if my penis could be that long.
  3. The fact I was instructed (or forced) to put a tail on.
  4. The sensation I felt when I stuck the tail on my pants, which was something I had never felt before.
  5. The fact that some boys put the tails in wrong direction, pretending to have longer penises
  6. The fact that some boys were saying chinchin/chinko/chimpo (they all mean penis) a lot.
  7. The fact that the tails were sought, and the more tails you had the stronger the player was.
This innocent game exposed me to some sensations I had not recognized before. Surely, I had occasions when I got an erection, but mostly I did not know why. As we become older, we learn to disregard things when we do not feel they are relevant to our lives. However, at the age of 5 or 6, I did not have the skill. I let Tail Tag experience turn me on. This was the beginning of my long lasting tail growth fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment